Welcome to the Anderson Auto Group Service Department
Modern cars work as an integrated unit, and are designed to provide you with safe and reliable transportation. At Anderson Auto Group, we understand that your vehicle represents a significant investment. We also know that keeping up on regular maintenance can be difficult. That’s why our team of certified specialists are here to help you keep your mind at ease and your vehicle running smoothly. Whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, alignment, or variety of other services, we guarantee to take the best care of your car and get you back on the road in no time.
[button style=”btn-default btn-sm” type=”link” target=”true” title=”Schedule Your Appointment Today!” link=”http://www.andersonautogroupservice.com/schedule-service/” linkrel=””]
Types of Routine Maintenance
- Oil Change: Not only can you expect improved fuel economy with an oil change, but keeping up on your oil changes improves your car’s internal efficiency in general. Each type of car needs oil changes at different intervals. Not sure when to change your oil? No problem! Our team of experts have the answers and knowledge to give you the quality care and advice you are looking for.
- Brake Service: We all know that brakes are one of the most important safety features of any vehicle. Keeping up on routine brake maintenance includes inspections and regular brake pad changes. Spotting the warning signs early helps make sure your vehicle is in optimum shape to respond your fellow drivers at any time.
- At Anderson, we provide a Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee. Stop in and get your brakes inspected today!
- Tire Care: When your vehicle’s tires are properly inflated and cared for, you can enjoy improved fuel economy, performance, and handling. Temperature drops can create pressure problems and add to the wear and tear of the tires. By checking your tire pressure monthly, you’ll have a better concept of the health of your car’s tires. Anderson Ford’s team of service experts help make your vehicle’s tires in top shape to respond to all road conditions.
The Works: At Anderson Ford, we want to make sure your vehicle is checked properly. With The Works, you can expect a synthetic blend oil change, brake inspection, tire rotation, Multi-Point inspection, fluid fill, battery check, and filter checks. Call Anderson Ford today to make your appoint and have The Works checked by our team of specialists.
Our Services Include:
- Lube, Oil, & Filter Change
- Front End Alignment
- Tire Rotation
- Replace / Adjust Brakes
- Service Package
- Muffler / Exhaust Repair
- Coolant flush
- Vehicle, Checkup
- Transmission Flush
- Electrical Service
- Tire Balance
- Maintenance (Wipers, Headlights, Etc.)
- Filter Replacement
- …And More!
Anderson Auto Group’s Service Department offers a variety of services for all makes and models. With quality licensed parts and exceptional service professionals, you can expect fast and thorough service that is sure to keep you satisfied. Call now to schedule your appointment or stop in and talk to our staff today!